Vaginal surgery is a general term for various surgical procedures performed to improve the appearance, function of the vulva , to to get sexual satisfaction.
In the medical and aesthetic world, there are various vaginal surgery procedures offered by the surgeons. Among others are labiaplasty , vaginoplasty , hymenoplasty , perineoplasty , labia minora plasty , labia majora plasty , addition of labia majora, clitoral reduction surgery, to addition G-spot .
It is important for you to understand the difference between reconstructive surgery vaginal surgery and cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive surgery aims to improve the functioning of body parts, while cosmetic surgery changes the aesthetics of normal anatomy for the purpose of improving appearance.
Variety of Vaginal Surgery You Need To Know
The various procedures for vaginal surgery include:
- Labiaplasty. This vaginal surgery procedure aims to change the size or shape of the labia (vaginal lips) both the labia minora (inner vaginal lips) and the labia majora (the outer vaginal lips). The purpose of this surgery tends to shrink the size of the inner vaginal lips so as not to stand out beyond the outer lip of the vagina, or to repair the different lips of the vagina significantly both in size and length. Generally, women do labiaplast y because the labia are irritated and itchy, those who do it for comfort reasons while on the move such as cycling, or because of embarrassment with the shape labianya.
- Vaginoplasty. Vaginal surgery procedure that aims to tighten the sagging vagina labor or aging. Some surgeons claim that this procedure can increase the sensitivity of the vagina. Vaginoplast y is done by removing excess tissue in the vaginal lining to tighten the inner area of the vagina, and make the vaginal opening smaller.
- Hymenoplasty. This vaginal surgery procedure is to reconstruct the hymen, a thin membrane covering the entrance of the vagina when it is virgin. The torn edges of hymen are reconnected so that when sexual intercourse occurs, the membranes will tear and bleed as when they were virgins. This vaginal operation is dominated by cultural reasons, but is also popular as a vaginal rejuvenation procedure for women who wish to return like a virgin.
- Addition l abia m ayora. Vaginal surgery procedure that aims to beautify and thicken the vaginal outer lips by injecting fat tissue taken from other body parts. This procedure can also use hyaluronic acid to improve the shape of the vagina.
- Vulval lipoplasty. Vaginal surgery procedure done by sucking fat to remove fat deposits on mons pubis (a layer of fat tissue covered in pubic hair)
- Additions G-spot. Vaginal surgery procedure to enlarge the size G-spot woman. Surgery that aims to increase female sexual stimulation and satisfaction is done by injecting the substance of collagen or fat into the G-spot . As known, G-spot is a very sensitive stimulus point in women that can make women passionate and fast reaching orgasm .
- Clitoral unhooding or Clitoral Operation. Vaginal surgery procedure to reduce tissue or gland in clitoris . This operation aims to provide more stimulation so as to increase female sexual satisfaction.
Vaginal surgery is generally a lot to do is labiaplasty . In the medical rules, vaginal surgery that is necessary to do includes surgery cutting and repair of female genitals due to the growth of vaginal lips are not parallel due to congenital conditions, chronic irritation, or excessive androgenic hormones. Other procedures related to vaginal rejuvenation and addition G-spot until now has not been medically proven its effectiveness and safety.
In addition to benefits, vaginal surgery also has several risks including the risk of anesthesia (anesthesia), bleeding, infection, and scarring. Other risks of vaginal surgery include:
- Neural damage around the vagina and loss of sensation.
- Vaginal color changes are permanent.
- Pain during intercourse.
- Changes in sexual arousal.
- Damage in the genital area.
- The lips of the vagina become uneven.
- Blood clotting.
For that, for women who want to perform vaginal surgery is recommended to reconsider the desire and purpose of surgery. Clearly consult your doctor about your wishes and the risks, and also consult other options that can be done in addition to vaginal surgery. For example, sagging vaginal problems can be overcome in a way Kegel exercises .
If your decision is unanimous for vaginal surgery, be sure to be performed by a professional and experienced surgeon, once you are fully aware of the risks and benefits described by your doctor about the procedure of vaginal surgery.